home style photo dish weddings tables shop chicks

Monday, August 16, 2010

Trees

This gorgeous "tree trend" is the hottest thing right now for weddings & events! They are a wonderful natural base for any occasion or home decor. I have always sported natural, dried curly willow in huge vases in my home on tables and in corners. During the holidays I like to hang various items from their branches such as Easter eggs, snowflakes, bats (Halloween) or silk flowers for normal months.

WB 001 WB 005 WB 019  WB 096 WB 091 n17829079_3527

These trees and the crystals that we use in these photos consumed much of our LA trip! How happy we were to find exactly what we were looking for! If you are interested in renting them for events or purchasing one or more for your home. Please e-mail me & I will be happy to assist!

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails